從2012年6月初開始，OMEGA的代禱團隊開始為TORONTO 上空這股黑暗權勢爭戰，它的入侵會給多倫多的屬靈空氣造成極大的破壞。因著這樣的領受，持續禱告，在2012年底大約從神那裡領受超過4到5次，關乎人魚和這股權勢的異象，它從天空過加拿大邊境，曾經被神的手擊打， 掉落在安大略的湖里，連同它一起下落的是一條黑色帶灰斑點的大蛇。
它的企圖入侵會持續向北， 希望能在TORONTO 的北部找到落腳點，（在2012年6月的見證請見鏈接：
摘要：主希望我們在禱告裡與祂一起同工，也透過禱告，我們可以明白神的心意。耶穌基督將管理地上的權柄從撒但的手中拿回來了，又將權柄賜給忠心跟隨祂的子民，我 們可以與主同工，奉主名捆綁天上地下的黑暗權勢，透過這次的經歷，使我們更加明白代禱者擁有的權柄，也對靈界的運作有更進一步的認識。誠如第一個異象中提 到的，透過禱告，可以將那個在背後操縱Ontario Place 興建賭場計畫案的黑暗勢力「人魚大袞」趕離。
Council rejects proposal for Toronto casino
Proposal to expand gaming expansion at Woodbine also shot down
An expansion of casino gambling anywhere in Toronto is no longer in the cards, after council voted to reject both a downtown casino and expansion of the Woodbine Racetrack into a full-blown casino in north Etobicoke.
Council made the decision after a relatively swift debate at a special meeting Tuesday, May 21. Mayor Rob Ford had attempted to cancel the meeting late last week, declaring a downtown casino dead, but 24 councillors pushed to hold the meeting anyway, to settle the matter.
At issue for both Ford and opponents of the casino was the amount of the provincial hosting fee. Ford and casino supporters had said that Toronto needed a minimum of $100 million annually in hosting fees to host a major casino. But the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation only offered a total of $65-70 million for a downtown casino.
Ford moved a motion that would cancel the downtown casino, but keep the ball rolling on letting the province establish a second casino at the Woodbine Racetrack.
He rested the blame for the failure of the downtown casino on the shoulders of Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne.
“One year ago the government of Ontario asked Toronto to host a new casino in this great city,” he said. “Since then Toronto has spent a year grappling with the issues. We carried the load and did a lot of the hard work. It now appears that Premier Wynne has chosen a different direction.”
He continued, “I will not support a casino that is not in the best interest of Toronto. Hosting a casino in Toronto that does little to address Toronto’s needs and makes the provincial government richer is not in the interests of Torontonians.”
Council rejected Ford’s motion, with a vote of 13-31, instead supporting Trinity-Spadina Councillor Mike Layton’s motions that would reject a new casino downtown, and oppose gaming expansion in the C2 zone where the Woodbine Racetrack is located.
That last vote carried by a narrower margin — 24-20.
Nick Eaves, President and CEO of Woodbine Entertainment, said the vote was disappointing.
Woodbine faces a tough time, he said, if the province locates its casino outside Toronto in Markham or Vaughan. That would create a competition that the racetrack couldn’t necessarily meet without its own tables and slot machines.
“We had over 200 people here showing their support,” said Eaves. “We sent 600 letters, there’s a petition signed. I feel most badly for those people whose jobs depend on Woodbine’s racetrack.”
Layton, however, pointed out that council’s rejection of gambling was a matter of principle — and noted that Woodbine would be able to maintain its existing operations.
“The motion put forward reflects that this wasn’t just about a hosting fee — this was about the impact on the citizens of Toronto,” he said.
“We don’t want the province to put forward a policy that encourages more people to become addicted to gambling.”